About my Blog

Travel, Food, Film, Books, and Music!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chengdu!

Here are some photos from Chengdu! We flew this time, from Shanghai via Air China, which was quite an enjoyable flight ( I am not a good flyer...)
Yep, A Panda!!!!!

I made a friend! He came right up to the wall between Us, I would have reached out and touched him but I didn't want to get kicked out.

Feeding time!

They really do act JUST like a human in a panda suit.

Golden Panda!

That is one LONG pipe!

New friends!

Hot Pot, my favourite Chinese dish/dinner experience!

My new friend Ping, in China, it's very common for gal pals to hold hands or walk arm in arm

Incense for Nannu <3

My honey enjoying all the turtles in the pond!

Underwater

Getting my ears cleaned! 20 RMB, less than 3 US Dollars, totally worth it, but not for flinchers!

He had to work extra hard to get all the stuff out of Dave's ears haha
Chengdu was a short stay, we were at the Dragon Town Hostel, which organized the half-day trip to the Panda Breeding Centre. I almost regret not getting a photo with a Giant Panda Baby, but for $170 US I think I'm okay looking at the from afar...Hot Pot and La Mien were yummy. I would like to come back one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment